Monday, February 12, 2007

First post...

The main reason why I decided to create my own blog is my revived interest in photography. The interest started 16 years ago when DSLR cameras were probably still in the making. But, I think Kodak released the first commercially available digital SLR in the early 90s - the DCS 100, modified Nikon F3 SLR body, US$15-20K or perhaps more!
Anyway, currently I'm using Nikon D50 (perfect for beginners!) and will get the D200 sometimes this year after purchasing:




either SIGMA 10-20MM 4-5.6 EX DC SIGMA MT HSM

or NIKON AF-S 12-24MM F4 G DX IF-ED NIKKOR


and all other accessories related to it.

By the way, pics of my endeavors with this basic nikon DSLR will be up soon. For now, give me time to play around and get used to this web blogging thing.











4 comments:

Reedz said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaa! Welcome to Blogtopia chief! Andangnya tu it takes some time to re-awaken the shutterbug within. Its kinda like coming out of the closet bah hahahah! Bah I look forward to enjoying your works on this blog! Jangan lalaiiii!

FBB-75 said...

Thanks Chief!!! Looks like huge chunk of my expenses will go to photography...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Well done Bahrin ! Bole jadi part-time photographer nih...tuk majlis-majlis nanti...diskaun for kollegs ah..save jua $$$ :-) keep it up...

FBB-75 said...

Thanks!

Aku testing-testing saja dulu..but thank you for the support..diskaun no problem..