Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ana Miura


Accompanied my boss to the Asian Heritage Gala Concert last weekend. Honestly, most of the performances were quite dull but thumbs up to the participants from the Philippines for their lively and colourful performance...

...the star performer (to me) that night was Ana Miura.. My boss did mention about her earlier that she and her other friends believes that Ana Miura will be the next rising star in Canada... at first I was a bit skeptical and my mind was saying that "yea right what does she (my boss) knows about music...


...but I was totally wrong and was indeed stunned by her vocal talent...

...Ana Miura..half Canadian and half Japanese is currently one of the most notable singer and Songwriter in Canada..her songs captivate with folk-inflected jazz, pop and rock...She also won a songwriter award in Canada last year for her popular song "He Swallows Whiskey".. she is definitely a rising star in Canada...



...Power to the People! (quoted from Afdlin Shauki)...

2 comments:

acwo said...

Hi :)
Could you change inscription "Tytka" on you Favourite Links section to "Funniest stuff" ?
I need it, because I started optimisation my blog on Google, I think you understand that :)
greetings
acwo
funniest stuff

FBB-75 said...

No problem