Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LPGA Canadian Women's Open

Our annual golf tournament held last weekend was a success. The weather was good and my game was not that bad at all, although I didn't win anything! But, I'm still very happy because the misus is the champ in the women's category, in fact she scored 2 strokes lower than me!
Anyway, this week will be an exciting one! The Canadian Women's Open has just started and is taking place at Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club... just 2 blocks away from our house! Yesterday, the misus and our good friend watched the practice round and below are some pictures that she took with Sony T10. She regretted for not taking my camera along as apparently most spectators were with their "Lokomotif Camera" (DSLR Camera). I thought cameras were not allowed even during practice rounds. I was wrong..so PGA ladies, I shall see you all later!
Annika Sorenstam

The new number one..Lorena Ochoa. Apparently, Annika is more approachable according to the misus.



This must be Paula Creamer's bag

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: